Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Since you asked -- house pics

Several people have asked me to send pictures of the new house, so I took some of the inside. I'll add more of the exterior tomorrow. Here goes.



Guest bedroom #1. We haven't quite gotten around to decorating it yet. It's been two weeks so I don't feel bad about that.

Upstairs bathroom. It's hard to take a flattering picture of a bathroom.


Loft, with some of the balcony that overlooks the living room. It's hard to tell, but the walls are LSU purple. We think we're going to make this into an exercise room and are looking for an elliptical machine to put here. Sadly it's too small to put a pool/ping pong table and still have enough elbow room to get your game on.


Atticus in the pappasan -- I'm looking down from the loft into the living room. Atticus is getting fat but he is still a useful exterminator, having taken out several bugs that have flown into the house.

Living room, looking down from the loft. I know it's messy.

Our new toy, a 50 in. Samsung HD tv. Oh, the joy of having room for a nice tv. Note the lovely green in the background, a product of our wonderful painting skills.

Messy kitchen. I got home late from work today. Sue me. Anywho, it's hard to tell here but all the appliances are stainless steel, and the fridge (out of view, to the right) has the freezer on the bottom, which gives the foodie in me a lot of joy. The new dining room table is so messy you can't see it in all it's glory, so I'll take a pic of that another time. Probably right after we clean it because we have guests coming over.

Sink in the half bath downstairs. I only took a picture because I wanted to point out the cute pedestal sink. All the sinks in the house are like this.

Other guest bedroom, which will be painted soon (as evidenced by the blue tape you see) and is being used for storage at the moment (as evidenced by the vacuum in the corner of the pic) and was apparently once inhabited by pets or small dirty children who liked to rub against walls (as evidenced by the dirty spot you can see near the floor, which is one of many dirty spots in the room). I call it the dirty room and will continue to do so till it's painted.

I didn't take pics of the master bedroom or bath yet but will do tomorrow. I know you'll all be waiting anxiously.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Can't wait to see the other pictures when you get them posted. My favorite is Atticus in the chair...oh how I miss him!

-Sheri

A Spirited Mom said...

Your house is beautiful! WOW!

Stephanie said...

Thanks! Yeah, I love the pic of Atticus too. He's such a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

i really adore all your writing way, very useful,
don't give up as well as keep posting since it just that is worth to read it.
looking forward to look at alot more of your current content, enjoy your day :)

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you post, choice look progressive in behalf of more cognate articles soon as its united of my pick issue to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.